Petrichor cancelled ~ February 18th

Petrichor – concert cancelled

It seems that the weather forecasts for tonight are becoming more and more concerning, with very high winds and the possibilities of trees falling and flying debris.

We need to consider everyone’s safety and so our committee have decided the best course of action is to cancel Bob and Annette’s gig and reschedule.

We’ll announce the new date on FaceBook and our website.

It’s a real disappointment but hope that you understand.

We look forward to seeing you on the 25th for one of our regular singarounds.

Until then, take care and stay safe.